Monday, November 20, 2006

relationships, shremationships


what a grouchy, negative place to start this project from.....

well, here goes. since one of my deepest core value is to seek out and and speak my truth, both to myself and others, it seems appropriate somehow that i begin this blog on a personal note. i recently had a tarot reading done by one of my partners' co-parents/partners, and one of the major themes was being caught in a negative mind state and orientation towards the world and my life. Turning this around would bring me into the flow, remaining stuck in it would result in all kinds of nasty, unpleasant experiences (with sharp, pointy teeth).

At the moment i'm teetering on the edge; easily within reach of either negativity and lashing out, or regrounding and centering. the negative side sure feels tempting......

No comments: