Friday, May 2, 2014

why is it always LATE?

and again, accepting that i've lost everything, and allowing myself to sink down into the darkness.
still my thrashing limbs, give in to gravity and just

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

deep
inside

to the nothingness that i so fight and fear.

ridiculous since it has me by the neck regardless

as well this relentless shouting in my gut that will not be ignored, driving driving driving

noise coming in from all corners, and loudest of all from this stinkin' cranium i seem to be quite stuck with

and what if the soft animal of my body wants to love what it can't have?  shriveling here, sinking inside as the world outside continues to disappoint, abandon, neglect, deny.

still and all there is lot of good, blah blah blah.  this wanting is a tiring business.  too much now for this weary one; time to snatch down the curtain between sleep and wakefulness and turn over this overtaxed  little consciousness for now


No comments: