Monday, May 26, 2014

guess who is the florida state fiddle champ, contemporary category?!!?!?

that's right, NBD.........

something about me and the way i relate drives people to continually break up and then get back together with me.  yes, it happened again, friday afternoon just prior to the florida folk fest.  he tried on the phone first which i immediately aborted.  who the fuck does that?  then meditated, agitated and vibrating w/thoughts and arguments flying through my head.  he came over and there ensued several hours of dramatic wrenching conversation, stilted and jerky, punctuated by sobs and stormings about (me) and stoic staring silences (both of us).  oh, the drama.  the intrigue.  did i mention, the drama.  i felt frustrated at this stupid pattern i seem to be stuck in of repeatedly getting broken up with.

just chatted w/sky for the first time in a month or so--online but still.  what a HUGE relief, god it feels so good.  i hate losing friends.  and nice to pick his brain a bit about how the f do you do this breakup process anyway!  he did say that if he met someone, he'd go for it w/o waiting, so that was slightly comforting.  and that he didn't miss me, he missed being in a relationship.  also comforting.  in a weird way.  and told me about potential possible new romance which is awesome and could be so super perfect; i immediately started imagining prisa lenta + her plus me and JD.  oh, my, goodness would i love that.

i mean dang i just miss my friend.  bleh.

more on all that, later.

now, to bed.  

No comments: