Wednesday, November 27, 2013

high class problems

So this evening is not atypical for my life down here in Gainesville.  Its the first night of our Thanksgiving vacation and i'm so excited to have a few days to play with!  A school friend lent me her car for the tomorrow so i have some flexibility.  My options for the evening's activities were

 1) Jazz Bandits highly praised jazz band at Lightnin Salvage/Satchel's Pizza, a funky pizza place with reclaimed trash decor, homey vibes, friendly people.
2) music jam and stone soup chili around the fire at my friend and housemate-to-be Chelsea's house
3) hanging with a sweet friend and cooking pre-thanksgiving food.

I ended up going to the music jam--cozy on a chilly night (down to 30 degrees!): yummy chili, reading through new irish and old time tunes and chatting.

This is similar to my Thanksgiving Options, currently up to 4:  1) one friend who lives on the east coast beach 2) another friend in jacksonville (also close to the beach) 3) groovy local potluck 4) new spiritual guide friend+.

Um...i'm opting for number 1 this time around.  

No comments: